Owning a BMW makes one aware that they have one of the best-manufactured cars. It is not only classy but also a marvelous masterpiece. BMW is a brand that assures quality as well as reliability. When it comes to servicing such a vehicle, one remains perplexed. Thus, people should be acquainted with some important factors such as knowing what services are required and exactly when is it needed. BMW is a prestigious car brand in the world, and those who drive this car need to maintain the car with some on-time servicing rules. BMW manufacturers design their car with a separate automobile layout, and it is impossible to identify the problems of the car by hiring some novice mechanic. So you need to avail the car service from authorized BMW car services only, and you need to check their certification before hiring.
How Could You Maintain Your BMW Car?
- Primarily it should be kept in mind that a good BMW service is necessary to keep the car in an excellent condition as it prevents the wrong things that could otherwise affect it.
- This ensures that authorized service professionals can detect any minor fault at an early stage that can prevent further mishap on the road. When you go for a long drive with your BMW, you must check the car by consulting with some BMW service centre because you can face some difficulty on road, and you will not be able to move your car anymore. So be aware of this issue and get your car serviced by the BMW service centre.
- Servicing the car on time can also ensure that when one wants to sell it, he will get an amount worthy enough due to the complete service history of the car. If you want to sell your car in future then the buyer will ask for the maintenance records of the car and if you maintain this record by some BMW service centre then you will get the best price for your BMW.
The maintenance of BMW is included with the purchase of the vehicle for 50,000 miles or four years depending on which one comes first. The maintenance coverage can be extended up to two years.
Some Reminders of BMW service
The first servicing takes place at a range of 12,000 to 18,000 miles where the first oil service is performed along with the scrutiny of the vehicle.
- A Tire rotation and Wheel balance service are suggested at approximately 6,500 miles.
- After about 30,000 miles, the inspection 1 service should be done.
- Reaching 45,000 miles call for an oil service.
- This is followed by inspection 2 that occurs at 60,000 miles.
So, by servicing the car at regular intervals at every 15,000 miles are the best ways to prevent the unexpected repair and keep the car at an excellent running condition.
The Fuel Tank Should Always Be Tanked Up
- Over time, debris and particulates build up in the fuel tank and it gets concentrated when the tank runs low.
- The fuel filter catches these contaminate. Thus, the filters should be replaced at regular intervals.
- If the motor is allowed to become too hot, it can eventually fail. To prevent such a scenario, the fuel tank should be totally tanked up as it helps reduce the heat yielded by the motor.
After these points are taken care of, one can easily continue driving BMW in a smooth and safe manner. BMW service centres are the authorized and certified workstations by the company itself, and they can service your car with some genuine spare parts and they can increase the longevity of your car.